Improve your business through full-stack engineering and software advice
Our consultancy services help companies achieve their goals by proposing clever end-to-end solutions that are tailored to their needs. We always work closely with our customers to generate new ideas and deliver measurable improvements in sustainable operations, system efficiency and process automation. Interested how we can help you? Contact us today to schedule a consultation. The first half hour is always free of charge.
Our broad range of expertises includes:
- Mechanical engineering
- Software systems and app development
- Control systems engineering
- Hydrofoil design and simulation
- Electrical engineering
- Sustainable energy technology
- Aerospace engineering
With our interdisciplinary expertise and network, we are able to identify your requirements, design and draft solutions and work out all hardware and software required.
How we improve your business
Our engineering team gets a lot of energy from dealing with challenges regarding sustainable technology, efficient fleet operations, zero-emission propulsion and custom simulation software.
We have experience with the end-to-end design, implementation and testing of custom hardware, software and operational optimizations. We love to work on projects that involve complex questions and which require multi-disciplinary answers.
In many cases, we are also the one-stop-shop for implementing the technical solutions we propose.
For example, our Watertaxi Operations System is a full-stack system, in which we manage a large fleet of water taxis. To do this, we have combined our custom on-board databox, mobile app, on-board payment system and cloud-based software system.
The V-model & Agile approach
We base our advice and work on a framework called the V-model. Using the V-model allows us to specify milestones, timelines and levels of detail. Because of the structure of this V-model, it is easy to keep track of the project status.
For all projects, we work with a systematic engineering approach: the V-model. This allows us to translate your wishes and requirements to a fully validated engineering solution in clearly defined steps!
Our daily work is managed in agile sprints. We have experienced that the main advantages of working agile are:
- A value proposition based on results instead of used resources
- A lot of options for customer engagement and feedback
- A flexible allocation of engineering consultants and resources, based on actual needs
- A single source of truth to track progress with our customer
After each project milestone, we can set up new goals for the next phase with the customer. Ready to start? Get in touch with us to discuss the first step or to learn more about the V-model.
Some highlights of our consultancy work we have done for various happy customers:
- Top-level operations and zero-emission fleet design for a sustainable ferry service
- A yacht stabilizer concept design, based on our hydrofoil know-how
- A concept study into the best propulsion system for zero-emission lifeboats
- A top-level dynamics analysis for a low-cost hydrofoil sailboat
- A mobility analysis study for the Drechtsteden region
Get in Touch
Our engineering consultancy team is happy to help you and to discuss your questions. Contact us now!
We'd love to hear from you!
Contact us by phone, email, or through the form below to reach out for us.
Our technical experts are happy to help and provide advice about our products and consultancy.